WORKSHOPS AND SEMINARS
Self Care Workshop
Self Regulation – Setting a Child’s Emotional Thermostat
Dealing with Challenging Behaviour
Mental Health First Aid Training (Adults who interact with youth)
Participants will learn how to:
- recognize signs that a young person may be experiencing a decline in their mental well-being or a mental health or substance use crisis
- initiate conversations that encourage a young person to talk about a mental health or substance use problem
- discuss professional and other supports that could help with recovery to improved mental well-being
- assist in a mental health or substance use crisis situation
- check in with one’s own mental well-being and take action as needed.
This is taught in 3 modules over a 10 hour period. Module One is self directed and will take participants approximately 2 hours to complete. Module 2 and 3 (4 hours). with Tipping Point’s Dr. Julie Clayton. All participants are certified as Mental Health First Aiders at the end of the training by the Mental Health Commission of Canada.
For a more detailed course description and overview go to: https://www.mhfa.ca/en/course-type/mhfa-supporting-youth-virtual
Navigating the New Normal (Learning to Thrive in the not so normal reality of 2022)
This workshop is designed to support participants in reviewing where they have been and into what are they arriving? What impact has world events had on mental, physical, spiritual and social wellbeing? Join us for a four hour workshop online or in person, as we explore tools and resources to increase resilience, clarity and emotional and physical wellness.
Costs are negotiable depending on group size. Email us at email@example.com
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Inquire about our consulting or counselling services today.
Or contact us to schedule your first session.